Yo! So the first sketch raffle turned out alright. Got plenty of sharing on it.
I realized however that I was not clear on some things. I had people sharing the post but not commenting therefore they could not be entered in the raffle. Only two people followed the directions and commented.
So this time I’ll try to make everything more clear!
To be entered into the raffle for a chance to win a free sketch you must:
- Read this entire post to be sure you’ve got the instructions down.
- Share this blog post to your preferred social media site using the buttons at the bottom of the post.*
- Comment on this blog post confirming that you shared the post. Please include contact information (an email address, deviantART username, or other) and if you like, what you would like me to draw should you win.
*If you have a deviantART account, you can write about this raffle in your journal instead of sharing it but you still must comment here to be entered.
If you complete that list successfully you will be entered into the raffle for a chance to win a free sketch of whatever you want (see the restrictions below)!
Things you may ask for:
- Random subjects such as animals
- Simple backgrounds/landscapes
- Go ahead and ask if you think of something else not listed here.
Things you may not ask for:
- Porn (I will draw semi-suggestive stuff either with clothing or non-suggestive nudity if the character is furry. Gotta keep this raffle SFW.)
- Anything I am uncomfortable drawing but I’ll let you know if something comes up.
Last week’s winner: Arktyk
A participant by the name Arktyk asked for President Roosevelt riding a camel so when he won I drew this:
I drew the camel first and feel like I did pretty well but then Teddy didn’t go too well.. I kinda had to give up considering it was drawn in pen and nothing could be erased. xD
But it was some good practice and I’m sure Arktyk will enjoy it!
We’ll see what’s drawn this week!